Volunteers will be at the new location of the U of A Veterans Resource and Information Center to hand out restaurant gift cards to our local military veterans!
If you are a U.S. Veteran currently residing in Benton County or Washington County, we wish to offer you a $50 restaurant gift card in gratitude for your military service!
To receive your gift card, please be prepared to present these three items:
- Your valid Arkansas Driver’s License or state-issued ID Card
- DD 214 or active duty service card (retirement card also accepted)
- Proof of residency in Benton or Washington County (water bill, electric bill, voter ID card, etc.)
Directions and Parking
From the South: Take I-40 to I-49 North (Exit 12). From I-49 take the Wedington Dr exit 64. Turn right on Wedington, drive east for 1.5 miles and turn right on Garland Ave. Turn left at Cleveland St. Entrance to the garage will be on your right.
From the North: Take I-49 South to Fayetteville. From I-49 take the Highway 112 exit 66. Turn right on Hwy 112 and travel south for 2 miles and turn left on Cleveland Street. Entrance to the garage will be on your right.
Parking: The Garland Parking Garage is at 1055 W Cleveland Street. Turn right into the Garland Ave Parking Garage from the Cleveland St. entrance. After parking and securing your car, walk to the parking station to pay the meter. Remember to have your license plate number at hand.
- Press Start button to begin.
- Press 1 to Pay by Plate Parking.
- Press 1 to Pay with Coins or Card.
- Enter your license plate number.
- Insert Coins or Card and follow prompts.
Keep the printed receipt with you in case it is needed for future reference.